Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Morning...Psalm 23

It all began with a video on facebook...

Our most gracious God and heavenly Father,
giver of every good and perfect gift.
I welcome you into my heart, Lord.
I follow you wherever you lead, as you are my shepherd.
It is by you that I have everything I need.
You have made me to lie down in the greenest pastures,
You lead me beside the stillest waters,
You restore my faith in You, o God.
You guide me down a path of righteousness,
for the glory of Your name.
Even though I may walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will not be afraid.
I know that You are always with me,
beside me,
the light of my way in You, o Lord.
It is Your rod and Your staff that bring me peace.
You even prepare a table before me in the presence of my greatest opposition,
in the presence of my strongest enemies.
You, Father God, fill me with Your anointing until that anointing pours from my soul.
I am certain that Your goodness and Your mercy will follow me every day of my life,
and I will dwell in Your house, my Lord,
Forever and ever and ever and ever
Until eternity.
It is this I pray in the name of your Son, Jesus Christ,
and in communion and fellowship with the Holy Spirit.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment